Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Sweet Love"

Mike and I celebrated Valentine's Day early this year, since he will be working on the actual holiday.

We went to Claim Jumpers for an early dinner on Saturday. Then came home to snuggle on the couch, eat the giant sugar cookie (got the idea from my sister-in-law) I made for my valentine, and watch movies. It was both romantic and relaxing.


Today, we woke up at 630am to cheer on my little cousin, Zachary, at his hockey game. He did awesome, and they won 5-3!! My cousin, Caroline, introduced us to Dink's, a Jewish Deli that serves breakfast and lunch. We ordered omlettes and the BEST bagles I've ever had! I'll be trying their Motzo ball soup, which I hear is amazing. I love trying new restaurants in our area... so refreshing. Lastly, Mike and I attended early mass at church, and came home in time for a nap before he had to go to work.

Wishing you all a lovely and happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment